Due to the continued success of our Outdoor Activities, we are seeking an instructor to support TCR Hub is delivering excellent experiences to our community and beyond.
Outdoor Instructor at TCR Hub
20 hours a week, including evening and weekend work
(1 x 8 hour shift 1 x 4 hour in the week, 1 x 8 hour shift on a weekend)
Afternoon Group Sessions, Outdoor Clubs, Private Parties. Youth Groups.
Temporary June to October 2021
£22,800 salary pro rata.
- Confident working at heights
- Canoeing – level 1 or 2
- Outdoor First Aid trained
- Archery – ideally with kit but interested without
- DBS certificate – we will support with this if necessary
- Safeguarding trained – we will support with this if necessary
- Walking qualifications – BEL, Lowland Leader, SML and WML
- Bushcraft or Forest School qualifications
- Show evidence of building strong relationships with a range of user groups – from adult private parties to children’s birthdays to DofE groups.
- Be friendly, approachable and able to put particpants at ease.
- Open and Honest
- Clear understanding and passion for charity and community work.
- Be able to work on your own, using initiative to solve problems and plan time well.
- Be a Team Player – want to work with others and enjoy working with others.
- Have great time management skills and demonstrate reliability.
- To Apply please send your CV and a Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Closing date for applicants is Monday 21st June 2021.