Without our highly valued volunteers, the TCR Hub would not be able to do much of the great work we do. Our volunteer team are at the heart of the TCR Hub. They fulfil a range of specific needs and roles and tell us they get a lot of personal satisfaction from their volunteering roles.
Volunteers’ Week 2023 is a time to celebrate and inspire. We aim to highlight that our diversity is our strength, show that there’s more than one way to volunteer and encourage people to be the change that we want to see at the Hub and beyond.
The TCR Hub is a small organisation with huge aspirations…many of which we are working towards fulfilling thanks to our volunteers.
- During the pandemic our volunteer team delivered hundreds of food packages to those in need
- Volunteers fulfil key roles in all of our much loved community events
- Our gardens and grounds are maintained by volunteers
- Our reception desk is often staffed by volunteers
- Volunteers often work in our kitchen feeding the team and visitors
- Volunteers drive our mini buses allowing people in our community to access services for their health and wellbeing
- Volunteers fulfil roles in reducing food waste in our community pantry
Volunteers are always active at the heart of the Hub.
If you would like to learn more about volunteering at the TCR Hub details are here.
We are taking the time during Volunteers’ Week to celebrate and recognise their efforts and all they contribute to our local community.